The VT-RNSII is Omron's best-selling solution for providing high-speed, repeatable PCB inspection. Using sophisticated inspection algorithms and patented color highlight technology, the VT-RNSII delivers industry-leading, quality solder-joint analysis and inspection capability.
Inspection program generation has never been quicker or easier when using Omron's Easy Teach Software (EzTS).
The VT-RNSII is available with camera magnification of 10, 15 or 20 microns and is fully capable of inspecting chip components down to 01005 or leaded components down to a 12mil pitch.
The VT-RNSII can be programmed to inspect in three modes: post print, post placement and post reflow.
Two machine sizes are available and allow for complete inspection of PCBs of up to 255mm x 333mm or 460mm x 510mm.
- Patented Three Color Highlight Technology
- True Color Image Processing
- User-Friendly Software and Interface
- Easy Teach Software (EzTS) for Quick Program Creation
- Full Offline Program Generation
- Real-Time Process Monitoring
- Character Verification
- Lead-Free Enabled
- Repair Station Functionality
- Data Analysis and Quality Control Sofware Tools
- Omron's World Class Service and Support